Social Media Marketing Specialist
Social Media Marketing Specialist
We are seeking an innovative, creative and passionate Social Media Marketing Specialist.
This person will be responsible for creating brand awareness and driving revenue through organic/paid social and influencer marketing.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in creating compelling social organic/paid content, a deep understanding of established and emerging social media platforms and trends, and a strong sense of what works on social media.
This person will be responsible for managing, growing, and deepening engagement with a large and growing follower base globally.
The candidate will also be experienced in influencer marketing and able to partner with social media creators to drive impact for the business.
Tasks & Responsibilities
Organic Social Media
- Develop and implement the Social Media Marketing Strategy and improve current processes in line with business goals
- Create engaging social programs, both editorial and promotional, with a cohesive point-of-view and brand voice to grow the community, engagement and revenue within the social media and community space.
- Responsible for all content planning, delivery, execution and community engagement managed by the team.
- Develop and maintain the social media content calendars for Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and TikTok.
- Coordinate assets creation including copy, static, infographics and videos for various social media platforms (organic/paid) managing the internal creative team and freelancers.
Paid Social Media
- Working with the performance team to formulate the Global Paid Social Media Strategy and responsible for coordinating the strategy - across all social channels – Facebook, TikTok and Instagram.
- Responsible for ensuring social media adverts are being delivered effectively – on the right channels, to the right audience at the right time whilst optimising budgets.
- End-to-end ownership of Paid Social campaigns, including audience and campaign planning, creative brief, set up & activation, optimisation towards performance marketing KPIs and campaign evaluation.
- Identify and test new innovative and growth opportunities within the channels to deliver on CPA/ROAS/LTV goals.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to drive landing page/ad creative/product feed optimisation to improve channels performance.
- Manage social media budget and develop/evolve social analytics to quantify the effectiveness of social platforms.
- Be at the forefront of influencer marketing for the company, staying on top of trends, channel algorithms and platforms, legalities as well as trends in the influencer community.
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Creating impactful influencer campaigns, overseeing a team of specialists to audit and outreach to influencers, as well as negotiating and briefing influencers to create impactful content and creatives.
- Analysing data from various sources, developing action plans and identifying gaps in the influencer marketing process and working to rectify with the marketing teams.
- Deliver influencer strategy objectives and maximise commercial opportunities through robust analysis and reporting.
- Robust experience with social media marketing accelerating channel growth organically/paid and influencer marketing.
- Extensive knowledge of influencer marketing and current rates.
- Proven track record & results in the previous positions.
- Advertising platform expertise (Facebook and TikTok Ads)
- Solid understanding of social media and content performance metrics.
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
- Open-minded to creative strategies and new ideas with a focus on pro-active problem-solving
- Collaborative but able to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- At least 3 years of experience in social media marketing (organic and paid) and influencer marketing.
- Experience managing paid social (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok) campaigns at scale
- Direct response eCommerce experience on Facebook
- Prior consumer social media and influencer marketing experience growing and managing social brand channels of significant scale, preferably in the luxury, fashion or beauty industries.
- Master’s degree related to Digital Marketing
- An impressive track record of growing audiences and delivering on social metrics.
- Previous experience working within a global organization.
What else do we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Learning & Development Programs
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to do hybrid work (office + home)
- A free-pair Designer Eyewear of your choice for every anniversary date
- Employee discount on purchases on SmartBuyGlasses website
- A truly young and international team with 20+ nationalities in a team of 160+
- Opportunity for growth and to make an impact in the company future
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, which operates under Motion Global Ltd., is one of the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become a market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 160 employees, we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.