- Largest designer glasses e-commerce retailer worldwide (smartbuyglasses.com)
- Multicultural team representing over 20 nationalities
- Fast growing, dynamic and young company culture
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Motion Global Ltd., is the world's leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 160 employees we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
For more information see: www.motionglobal.com, www.smartbuyglasses.com
Tasks & Responsibilities
- All aspects of email marketing campaign execution, including:
-Planning monthly email calendar;
-Taking on a project manager role to coordinate with graphic designers and translators for each campaign;
-Working within the ESP (email service provider) platform to put together all components of email templates, target relevant audiences, and schedule campaigns.
- Collaborating with other disciplines within marketing on cross-channel promotions and campaign strategy.
- Maintain good communication with other departments such as:
-Customer service - to ensure they are well informed about email marketing materials and promotions customers are receiving;
-Merchandising/Supply Chain – to keep marketing efforts relevant according to current stock levels, brand trends, etc.
- Regular reporting on channel performance and progress towards longer term KPIs.
- Testing new strategies to grow email subscriber database, either via other marketing channels/resources, or third party services.
- Identifying projects to implement more automation within the email channel, either through the ESP vendor or via coordination with in-house IT team.
The qualified candidates:
- Bachelor or Master's Degree holder, with any experience in Marketing role(e-commerce industry preferable).
- Fluent English, solid verbal and written communication skills. Fluency in other languages will be a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suites, experience working within ESPs (such as MailChimp, ConstantContact) and familiarity with HTML is highly preferred.
- Detail oriented and deadline driven.
- Strong interest in E-commerce industry.
- 6 month traineeship with a possibility of permanent employment after completion
- Extensive training across all online marketing activities from our in-house experts.
- Fast career progression for successful candidates.
- Work location: Shanghai, China
- 13th month bonus
- Medical insurance coverage
- A free-pair Designer Eyewear of your choice every anniversary date
- Employee discount on purchases on SmartBuyGlasses website
- 3000 RMB employee referral rewards
- On the 2nd, 3rd and 5th anniversary, company awards every employee A Tailored Holiday Package (domestic or abroad)