Video Producer - Traineeship
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Motion Global Ltd., is the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 200 employees, we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
For more information see: www.motionglobal.com, www.smartbuyglasses.com
We are seeking a Video Maker who can foster the great creative culture and talent we have at SmartBuyGlasses. The ideal candidate is passionate about photography + video and design and can think outside the box. Independent as well as being an excellent team player with experience working in fashion or e-commerce.
The successful candidate is adaptable to optimize photography output based on business results and is willing to roll up their sleeves to work on a variety of projects. This involves:
- Concept & Development – Work with management and creative team to develop video content that will drive value for our business. Brainstorming, conceptualizing, story-board creation.
- Video production and editing – Direction and production of videos both indoors and outdoors. Filming and editing of said videos.
- Photography for campaigns – Product photography of sunglasses and fashion photography with models (in studio and outdoors).
- Degree, Associate Degree, or equivalent qualification in Videography, Film, or other related field.
- Good command in English.
- Must have a solid skill set behind the camera. Experience in video editing programs is a must (Adobe Premiere, After Effects).
- Experience in graphic editing programs a plus (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Knowledge and interest in photo shooting is preferred.
- Experience in YouTube SEO optimization a plus.
- A flair for storytelling and creative ideas.
- Must be a self-starter who is willing to work in a dynamic, outcome driven environment.
- The successful candidate must be willing to relocate to Turin, Italy.
Trainee Programme Structure
- 6 month traineeship with a possibility of full time employment upon completion
- Extensive training across all online marketing activities from our in-house experts.
- Fast career progression for successful candidates.
- Work location: Torino, Italy
We are also open to consider other types of collaborations (freelance or project based)
Interested candidates, please send your application with (1) resume, (2) cover letter (3) portfolio or show reel.
Any applications without these 3 pieces of information as outlined above will not be considered.