Global Manager - Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Leading designer eyewear e-retailer worldwide
- Multicultural team over 20 nationalities
- Fast growing and dynamic company culture
- Fast track career growth environment
SmartBuyGlasses Group is one of the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailers, with sites in more than 20 countries. With over 160 employees we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of ownership.
Overview Summary – Global Manager - Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
We are seeking a manager to be responsible for the global development, implementation and management of customer acquisition strategies across platforms. He/she will serve as an expert in search with strong proven experience working on large, complex global SEM campaigns. The successful candidate will be a very sharp, self-motivated achiever who combines a deep interest in business and passion for data-driven decision-making. He/she will be career driven with proven strong analytical capabilities and meticulous attention to detail.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Lead a team of SEM specialists to analyze, optimize and grow SEM campaigns on a global and local market level, whilst keeping to monthly ROI targets.
- Drive new ideas and processes to improve performance of campaigns across web/mobile, including account structure, bidding, ad copy and keyword development.
- Perform detailed analysis to find opportunities for growth, fine-tune performance of existing campaigns & spot issues quickly.
- Regular reporting to the head of performance marketing and other department heads
- Plan & execute A/B testing experiments in a disciplined manner to find new, data-proven ways of improving campaign performance.
- Co-ordinate with other departments to ensure best possible landing page experience including accurate conversion tracking, reporting and promotion/pricing suggestions.
- Manipulating & analyzing large data-sets using advanced excel skills & reporting dashboards such as Data Studio
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Marketing/Communications, Business or Science.
- 3-5 years experience in Paid Search Marketing.
- Experience with Google ads, Search Ads 360 and Google Analytics
- Strong Technical Excel skills
- Google certified (Search & Analytics)
- Proven ability to be up to date and savvy with current SEM & digital marketing trends.
- Excellent project management skills – can manage multiple projects at once with tight deadlines
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, with ability to influence others and articulate ideas clearly
- Ability to jump-start projects from scratch and develop action plans and KPIs to ensure success
- Strong ethics and integrity
- Excellent can-do attitude, self-motivated, a strong work ethic and high energy
- Fluent in English
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Monthly performance bonuses
- Stock options
- Free designer glasses annually
- Annual/Sick Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Career development/learning program
- Fast-paced, dynamic and multicultural work environment
Depending upon the applicant’s country of residence, we are flexible on work-from-home arrangements for the right candidate. Candidates must be in the Asia Pacific / Hong Kong timezone (GMT +7 to GMT +9)
How To Apply
Send us the following:
- Short Cover Letter with expected income (in your cover letter you need to clearly state why you think you’d be a good fit for the role & you must use the word “avocado”)
- Your Resume
- Contact information for 2 references.