- Largest designer glasses e-commerce retailer worldwide (SmartBuyGlasses.com)
- Multicultural team representing over 20 nationalities
- Fast growing, dynamic and young company culture
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Motion Global Ltd., is the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 160 employees, we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
For more information see: www.motionglobal.com, www.oculosworld.com.br
We are seeking a Customer Support Representative to interact with our customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries and requests about products, services and promotions.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities (includes, but not limited to):
- Work with customers daily via live support, email and phone
- Handle retail customer service inquiries for the Portuguese markets (depending on language skills may extend to our Chinese and English markets). Includes style of glasses, sunglasses, prescription questions, order status, warranty issues, etc.
- Patiently answer customer service inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Use problem solving skills to solve customer service issues
- Collaborate with the marketing team to promote products and promotions
- Use cultural knowledge of international markets to support the marketing team
- Introduce customers to purchase higher priced items, upgrades, or other add-ons to make more profitable sales
The Successful Candidate:
- Native fluency in Portuguese with excellent speaking and writing skills
- Detail oriented and ability to work under pressure
- A self-starter with mature and balanced reasoning
- Positive attitude with genuine desire to move forward in career
- Excellent time management and documentation skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Customer service experience preferred
- Availability for 20 - 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm Brazil time