Merchandising Internship (3 months)
· Largest designer glasses e-commerce retailer worldwide (smartbuyglasses.com)
· Multicultural team representing over 20 nationalities
· Fast growing, dynamic and young company culture
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Motion Global Ltd., is the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 160 employees, we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
For more information see: www.motionglobal.com, www.smartbuyglasses.com
We are seeking a Merchandising Intern to join our team in our office in Turin, Italy. This internship is suitable for students currently enrolled in any international university with a strong interest in online merchandising.
Tasks & Responsibilities
· Monitor trends in the eyewear industry and feed this information to the content team
· Research new product categories and brands
· Tracking sales and make re-order recommendations
· Creating presentations for brand and product education
· Update and analyze department files
· Other tasks assigned by the manager
Skills & Requirements
· Excellent command of written and spoken English;
· Strong research and analytical skills
· Interest in fashion and luxury
· Basic understanding of e-commerce. Prior experience is a plus
Please note that this is an unpaid internship which is to be undertaken for a period of between three and six months dependent upon the availability of the candidate. Whilst full time would be preferred, we are also willing to offer the role to students who are able to work part time (20 office hours per week). Due to the nature of this role, we are unable to offer visas to applicants. Whilst this internship is unpaid, trainees will receive extensive exposure all facets of digital marketing and training from our experienced and dedicated team. This is a great opportunity for students and recent graduates to gain valuable experience of working within a market leading company, whilst learning key transferrable skills in both digital marketing and e-commerce industries.