UK Consultant/ Dispensing Optician
UK Consultant/ Dispensing Optician (Remote)
- Strong company culture and values
- Leading designer eyewear e-retailer worldwide
- Multicultural team of over 20 nationalities
SmartBuyGlasses Group (Motion Global Ltd.) is one of the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailers, with sites in more than 20 countries. With over 200 employees, we retail the world’s best eyewear brands, including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci, and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international, and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of ownership.
To know more about the company, please visit our websites at www.motionglobal.com | www.smartbuyglasses.com
The core mission of this role is to take part in providing gold standard refractive eye care and the best customer service in the industry.
- Report directly to the Head of Prescription & Opticians for additional tasks.
- Ensure compliance is met for all countries.
- Follow up with customers to obtain further prescription information.
- Respond to optical questions and concerns from company employees and customers via live chat, email, or phone.
- Troubleshoot and help with customer optical concerns relating to frames, lenses & measurements.
- Develop and present training materials to all departments within the company including new hires.
- Maintain key performance indicators and targets set for response times and quality of work.
- Create content as requested for marketing articles.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Precise, patient, and willing to handle and complete one task at a time.
- Can produce high-quality, detailed work based on established standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- Must be helpful, supportive, and collaborative with management and peers in a structured job environment
- Must hold all the licenses and certifications to work as a Dispensing Optician in the UK (HCP, ABDO, etc.)
- Must be based in the UK
- Must have strong optical knowledge
- Must be willing to work remotely.