Video/Photo Editor Trainee
- Largest designer glasses e-commerce retailer worldwide (smartbuyglasses.com)
- Multicultural team representing over 20 nationalities
- Fast growing, dynamic and young company culture
We are seeking a Video Maker who can foster the great creative culture and talent we have at SmartBuyGlasses. The ideal candidate is passionate about photography + video and design and can think outside the box. Independent as well as being an excellent team player with experience working in fashion or e-commerce.
For more information see: www.motionglobal.com, www.smartbuyglasses.com
We are seeking a Video/Photo Editor Trainee to join our highly creative and talented Online Marketing Team. Successful candidates should be English speakers and demonstrate a true passion for ecommerce, online marketing, video and photo editing with an interest in fashion and eyewear. You will be working closely with our international team of creatives and marketing experts across a range of content marketing initiatives.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Producing video and photo content for the SmartBuyGlasses websites, social media accounts and other key marketing channels.
- Work closely with our in-house team of copywriters and marketing specialists to develop integrated content for our various channels
- Become an expert in the eyewear industry, learning both the top brands and products as well as knowing the latest releases.
- Maintain the consistency of the brand across digital channels and all communication
- Develop video and photo content strategies.
- Video editing for content creators and internal productions
- Video and photo shooting for content creators and internal productions
- Ordering materials and equipment as well as taking care of the studio
- Occasional editing consulting for content creators
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Media Encoder and Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Illustrator, advanced is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of video and audio equipment
- Interest and good knowledge of the principal digital media platforms (YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, etc.) and their own video formats/styles
- Advanced knowledge of video formats and codecs
- Experience in safe transfer of material through different devices
- Experience working with content creators and social influencers as a plus
- Experience in YouTube SEO optimization is a plus.
- Any experience with format conception and development is a plus
- Graduation in an editing/film school is a plus
- You enjoy working in a team and work hands-on
- Good organisational and time management skills
Skills & Requirements
- Strong English language skills - B1 minimum
- Clear yet creative editing style and experience with animation
- Ability to work independently and a positive “can do” attitude
- Ability to self-prioritize work streams and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Highly self-motivated
Trainee Programme Structure
- 6 month traineeship with potential for a full time role based on performance and company requirements.
- Fast career progression for successful candidates.
- Work location: Torino, Italy
*Please remember to add a link to your Showreel or to a video you edited in your resume. Upload it to an online video platform or website (YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, etc.) – attached video files and WeTransfer (or similar) links can't be accepted.
*Internship within the framework of 40 hours/week
*Please Submit English Resume