Ecommerce (Amazon) Trainee
- Leading designer eyewear e-retailer worldwide (smartbuyglasses.com)
- Multicultural team representing over 20 nationalities
- Fast growing, dynamic and young company culture
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Motion Global Ltd., is the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 200 employees we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
For more information see: www.motionglobal.com, www.smartbuyglasses.com, www.visiondirect.com.au.
We are seeking a bright and ambitious individual to lead the growth of our presence on major Online Marketplaces around the globe (e.g.: Amazon, Rakuten, Lazada, Catch, etc.). This is an entrepreneurial role, ideal for a self-starter with an opportunity for training development and autonomy to promote our brands on key marketplaces world-wide. The marketplace specialist will be responsible to significantly develop and grow the marketplace division, coordinating with other managers and departments across the company.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for product listing, selection, and inventory management on all marketplaces platforms, both technical and operational aspects
- Assisting the Marketplace Manager in negotiations and closings with new partners, as well as benchmarking and researching new potential partners
- Overseeing day-to-day operations, coordinating internal communication between logistics, customer service, and supply chain team, as well as external communication with partners and customers to solve any operational issues
- Planning and executing marketing initiatives across different platforms and channels.
The Qualified Candidate
- A graduate from a reputable University with a degree in business-related subject.
- Experience in e-commerce industry especially focusing in Marketplace and operation management is preferable.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels in English (verbal and written); fluency in other languages will be an advantage.
- Exceptional computer skills, including expertise in MS Office and data feed management is preferable.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team, to self-prioritize work streams and meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrates a positive “can do” attitude and owns the initiative to proactively identify and solve issues.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and working in a fast paced and target oriented environment.
- 6 month traineeship with a possibility of permanent employment after completion
- Extensive training across all online marketing activities from our in-house experts.
- Fast career progression for successful candidates
Employee Benefits（Full Time Employee）
- A free-pair Designer Eyewear of your choice every anniversary date
- Employee discount on purchases on SmartBuyGlasses website
- On the 2nd, 3rd and 5th anniversary, company awards every employee A Tailored Holiday Package (domestic or abroad)