Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Email Support) – English and German Market
Customer Service Representative (Email Support) – English and German Market
We are the world‘s leading eyewear e-retailer currently seeking a Customer Service Specialist to interact with our customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries and requests about products, services, and promotions.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Work with customers daily via email.
- Handle retail customer service inquiries mainly for English-speaking and German-speaking markets. Includes style of glasses, sunglasses, prescription questions, order status, warranty issues, etc.
- Introduce customers to purchase higher-priced items, upgrades, or other add-ons to make more profitable sales.
- Response to a minimum of 100 E-mails equivalent per day.
The Successful Applicant:
- Fluency in verbal and written English and German
- Excellent time management and documentation skills
- Customer service experience preferred
- Availability for 20 - 40 hours a week
- High-speed stable internet connection
- Minimum 6-month commitment
- This job requires a patient and stable work style and consistency in dealing with repetitive routines.
- The job demands a cooperative, agreeable and sympathetic listener who gets along with others and enjoys being helpful to them.
- A customer service, the team-oriented focus is of utmost importance. The job requires attention to the details of work, handling them with better-than-average accuracy and with careful attention to the quality of the work.
- The focus is on working comfortably under close supervision within a stable, secure team.