Marketplace Trainee/ Specialist (Southeast Asia - Remote)
- Strong company culture and values
- Leading designer eyewear e-retailer worldwide
- Multicultural team of over 20 nationalities
SmartBuyGlasses Group (Motion Global Ltd.) is one of the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailers, with sites in more than 20 countries. With over 200 employees, we retail the world’s best eyewear brands, including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci, and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international, and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of ownership.
To know more about the company, please visit our websites at www.motionglobal.com | www.smartbuyglasses.com
We are seeking a bright and ambitious individual to lead the growth of our presence on major Online Marketplaces around the globe (i.e. Amazon, Rakuten, etc.). This is an entrepreneurial role, ideal for a self-starter with an opportunity for training development and autonomy to promote our brands on key marketplaces worldwide. The Marketplace Specialist will be responsible for significantly developing and growing the marketplace division, and coordinating with other managers and departments across the company.
- Manage multiple marketplace stores, from operations (shipping, orders, review, etc.) to sales (marketing, campaigns, ads, etc.)
- Keeping strong and regular communication with account managers and sales executives.
- Identify opportunities to grow revenue by opening new marketplaces and strengthening the potential of the current ones.
- Assist in negotiations and closings with new partners, as well as benchmarking and researching new potential partners
- Oversee day-to-day operations, coordinating internal communication between logistics, customer service, and supply chain team, as well as external communication with partners and customers to solve any operational issues.
- Manage inventory in own warehouse as well as in marketplaces warehouses e.g. FBA
- Plan and execute marketing initiatives across different platforms and channels.
REQUIRED CRITERIA FOR THE ROLE
- Must have Amazon, eBay, and/ or other marketplaces' backend and ads experience.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Google Sheets.
- Channel Advisor is a plus.
- Strong desire to grow their career really fast.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonuses
- Free designer glasses annually
- Annual/Sick Leaves
- Career development/ learning program
- Fast-paced, dynamic, and multicultural work environment