Are you someone with passion for fashion and eyewear who is looking to fast track your career? Come join our unique and multinational team and be a part of a growing digital company.
- Fast growing e-commerce company with operation in 40 countries worldwide
- Hard working, young and open minded management team
- Exciting multicultural work environment consisting of 30 nationalities
We are hiring an office coordinator to support company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff. He/She will be working with the Logistics Manager for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation.
We are looking for an energetic professional who enjoys wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- Assist in organizing and managing warehouse resources to achieve company and department objectives
- Oversee the shipment process accurately within the deadline
- Recruit, train and educate employees on the established processes and suggest improvement as needed
- Facilitate the fair and equitable implementation of policies, procedures, and practices in all areas
- Help team members to understand their roles in achieving company objectives
- Build and maintain effective relationships and communication with team members, other departments, partners and customers
- Promote an environment that fosters shared recognition
- Verify invoices and submit them to the logistics manager for approval
- Provide administrative and support functions, including: office and warehouse supply purchasing, verify staff timesheet, staff recruitment, onboarding process, contract signing, etc.
- Understand the department budget and identify opportunities for cost optimisation
- A degree or diploma holder
- 1 year experience working in logistics/warehouse is preferred but not essential, experience with Hong Kong labour law and HR is a plus
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be detail oriented, efficient and self-motivated
- Able to work under pressure with strong sense of responsibility
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Motion Global Ltd., is the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 160 employees, we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
Kennedy Town, 1 minute from MTR station
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Medical coverage + 13th Salary
- Fast-paced, dynamic and multicultural work environment
- Great career development opportunities and comprehensive training programme