- Leading designer eyewear e-retailer worldwide (smartbuyglasses.com)
- Multicultural team representing over 20 nationalities
- Fast growing, dynamic and young company culture
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Motion Global Ltd., is the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 160 employees we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
For more information see: www.motionglobal.com, www.smartbuyglasses.com, www.visiondirect.com.au.
We are seeking candidates with a successful track record in delivering a great customer experience. You will be working with our Head of Operation to manage a team of over 40 people and significantly improve the customer experience across all interactions and touch points. This is a unique opportunity for a highly driven individual, seeking a challenging role in a fast-paced e-commerce environment.
- Leading and managing strategy across 30+ brand reputation websites.
- Managing the call centre, outsource and in-house teams.
- Improve customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, redesigning, and implementing procedures and service metrics.
- Design, deploy, and optimize customer experience initiatives within the department and across the enterprise; Working closely with IT, Merchandising, Supply Chain, Logistics and Marketing to mitigate negative customer impacts.
- Forecast department budget, headcount and workload for every quarter and work with HR in recruitment and onboarding experience
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor degree holder from a reputable University
- Perfect skills in writing, speaking and understanding English
- Experience in leading and managing customer support teams across multiple markets and channels in a contact centre or e-commerce industry would be a plus
- A successful track record in achieving and exceeding operational goals in a high growth e-commerce business
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and strong research and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate accomplishments in improving business operations and implementing quality driven initiatives.
- Owns a positive “can do” attitude and highly self-motivated.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and working in an extremely fast paced and target oriented environment.