- Largest designer glasses e-commerce retailer worldwide (smartbuyglasses.com)
- Multicultural team representing over 20 nationalities
- Fast growing, dynamic and young company culture
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Motion Global Ltd., is the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 160 employees, we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
For more information see: www.motionglobal.com, www.smartbuyglasses.com
We are recruiting graduates who are looking to fast-track their career development in online marketing by playing a key role in driving our omni-channel partnership strategy. This 6-month training program will focus on developing your knowledge and skills in e-commerce, digital marketing and strategic business development.
You will be directly involved in building and maintaining key relationships with external partners as part of our omni-channel strategy. You will also assist in project managing a range of initiatives, including market research and marketing campaign planning.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Conduct market research and identify potential partners
- Contact and negotiate agreements with potential partners to develop promotional campaigns. Maintaining and developing relationships with existing partners.
- Administer key platforms, such as CRM and database
- Prepare and implement email marketing campaigns related to omni-channel project, and in support of other marketing campaigns
The Qualified Candidate
- Native English speaker, with a Bachelor or Master’s degree from a reputable University
- Highly professional communication skills in both written and verbal; comfortable cold calling and potentially cold visits
- Data driven and detail oriented – strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Strong research and project management skills, able to self-prioritise tasks, to work independently and to be proactive
- Creative thinker and interested in business development
- Computer literate with expertise in MS Office Excel, HTML and/or email marketing
- Experience in customer service or account management will be a plus
Trainee Program Structure
- 6 month traineeship with the possibility of permanent employment after completion
- Intensive training across all online marketing activities from our in-house experts.
- First-hand exposure and involvement in projects, campaigns and business development strategies