Global Retention Manager
Why Work at SmartBuyGlasses?
- Leading designer eyewear e-retailer worldwide
- Multicultural team with over 20 nationalities
- Fast growing and dynamic company culture
- Fast track career growth environment
SmartBuyGlasses.com Group is one of the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailers, with sites in more than 20 countries. With over 160 employees we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of ownership.
Overview Summary – Global Retention Manager
We are seeking a Global Retention Manager to be responsible for the global development, implementation and management of e-mail marketing strategies & other channels using targeted customer data. This role will serve as an expert in email marketing, liaising with different departments to improve e-mail subscriber list growth & conversion rates, ultimately being responsible for retention. The successful candidate will be a very sharp, self-motivated achiever who combines a deep interest in business and passion for data-driven decision-making. He/she will be career driven with proven strong analytical capabilities and meticulous attention to detail.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Drive the best practice strategy and execution of company’s retention activities.
- Co-ordinating with IT/BI departments to collect, segment & use subscriber data in a secure manner.
- Planning monthly e-mail calendar & executing blasts – including coordinating with designers & content providers.
- Setting up & improving automated e-mail workflows for customers at various stages of the purchase journey.
- Working with e-mail service provider & other departments to put together all components of e-mail templates that convert well.
- Plan & execute A/B testing initiatives.
- Weekly/Monthly reporting to head of performance marketing & other departments
- Communicate with other departments to provide information on campaigns & e-mails being sent out to customers.
- Continual learning of best practices through benchmarking, learning and strategic discussions with stakeholders including external technology providers.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Marketing/Communications, Business or Science.
- 2-4 years experience in E-mail Marketing or direct response marketing
- Experience with EDM platforms
- Strong Technical Excel skills
- Proven ability to be up to date and savvy with current EDM & digital marketing trends
- Excellent project management skills – can manage multiple projects at once with tight deadlines
- Effective English verbal and written communication skills, with ability to influence others and articulate ideas clearly
- Ability to jump-start projects from scratch and develop action plans and KPIs toensure success
- Strong ethics and integrity
- Excellent can-do attitude, self-motivated, a strong work ethic and high energy.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Monthly performance bonuses
- Stock options
- Free designer glasses annually
- Annual/Sick Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Career development/learning program
- Fast-paced, dynamic and multicultural work environment
Depending upon the applicant’s country of residence, we are flexible on work-from-home arrangements for the right candidate. Candidates must be in the Asia Pacific / Hong Kong timezone (GMT +7 to GMT +9)
How To Apply
Send us the following:
- Short Cover Letter with expected income (in your cover letter you need to clearly state why you think you’d be a good fit for the role & you must use the word “avocado”)
- Your Resume
- Include contact information for 2 references in your Resume.