Senior Product Manager/UX Lead
Unique Careers @ Shanghai’s premier E-Commerce Company
- Leading Designer Glasses E-commerce Retailer Worldwide
- Young & Exciting Workplace with Multi-cultural Team
- Great Benefits including Stock Options, Bonus and More.
- Opportunity for Accelerating Career and Personal Development
Motion Global operates the SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, the world’s top designer glasses e-commerce company. The Company’s portfolio of leading e-commerce platforms operates across 30 countries covering the Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas. Motion Global combines an international culture of best practice with in-house management of key operations including Information Technology, Design, e-Marketing, Supply Chain, Logistics, Merchandising, People Development and 24-hour multilingual Customer Service. Our global team encompasses over 150 staff from 30 countries dedicated to pioneering the optical industry. Motion Global’s regional head office is situated in Shanghai with other operations across Asia Pacific & Europe.
Motion Global is a constantly evolving ecosystem of passionate, innovative and successful people working together to continue the company's growth, build the careers of its people and fight poverty through its “buy one, give one” social movement.
We are seeking a highly-skilled, passionate and experienced Senior Product Manager/UX Lead to join our IT Team. This role will report to Chief Technology Officer and will be responsible for redefining and the continual enhancement/optimization of the digital user experience on our multi-channel e-commerce platform. This platform includes our range of global B2C websites & mobile sites, mobile applications, WMS, CRM, Business Intelligence and others. Our platform powers multichannel retailing, global e-commerce, mobile and sophisticated online merchandising strategies. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly expanding successful company. The successful candidate will have world-class UX visions for E-Commerce and a proven track record of managing and optimizing the user experience on the e-commerce platform.
Your role will include but not limited to
- Identifying business needs and gathering requirements from various parts of the organization. Be able to determine the priority level of requirements and translate the needs into requirement documentation, the functional specification for development teams;
- Product Designing on current E-commerce Platform, including customer-behaviour analysis, and propose User Interface plan according to the research of user experience; Participate in user experience research, work on data analysis, to optimize product experience;
- Coordinating across different teams, analyzing user research results and providing solid recommendations for short-term and long-term improvements to the websites strategy;
- Creating wireframes, user stories, process flows and other deliverables as necessary to communicate to all stakeholders;
- Develop and create a UX plan for usability and conversion optimization of the online platforms and execute the plan;
- Develop and launch AB testing, personalization, and site optimization reporting;
- Identify, define and implement measurement strategies that align with marketing, operations and business objectives;
- Be responsible for the system documentation and assist in the system training across the company if needed.
The candidate will have the following competencies
- Bachelor degree in computer science, business, economics, statistics or related field. An advanced degree in these fields is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to define a problem, collect data, draw the conclusion and design solutions. Strong ability to translate business needs into requirements and technical specs.
- 5+ year’s e-commerce experience for product solution and UX design.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with a strong ability to communicate analytical insight to stakeholders.
- Strong working knowledge of Google analytics, data analysis and advanced spreadsheets skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and with attention to details.
- Demonstrated experience of developing and delivering conversion optimization project. Previous experience implementing or using at least one of the optimization tool including Google Analytics, Web trends or similar is a must.
- Strong time and self-management skills; an ability to work well under tight deadlines.
- A strong verbal and written communication skill in both business and technical areas, fluent English is a must and can communicate using Chinese will be plus.
What we offer
- A multinational, fast-paced and vibrant start-up environment in our Shanghai office, one of the most exciting cities in Asia.
- Opportunity to play a significant role in enabling the development of our multiple channel e-commerce platform.
- A great opportunity to contribute to an environment of flexible structures, flat hierarchies and in a team of motivated colleagues.
- Young and motivated team with coworkers from many nations around the world
- Strong benefits including bonus, equity options, employee holiday package and others.
- Travel opportunities to HK, Europe and SEA.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter (including your salary expectation) to email@example.com