- Largest designer glasses e-commerce retailer worldwide (smartbuyglasses.com)
- Multicultural team representing over 20 nationalities
- Fast growing, dynamic and young company culture
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Motion Global Ltd., is the world's leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 160 employees we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
For more information see: www.motionglobal.com, www.smartbuyglasses.com
We are looking for an enthusiastic, responsible, and detail-oriented Marketplace Coordinator with strong organizational and communication skills. This person will be responsible for operational activities for our marketplace partners, such as Amazon, eBay, Lazada, Rakuten etc., and assist in setting up partnerships with potential marketplace partners.
The right candidate will learn cross-departmental skills and be essential in the growth and upkeep of marketplace partnerships. This person will be in charge of launching sales events, inventory management, writing product descriptions, publishing and maintaining online listings and customer service.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage existing online listings and make necessary corrections to ensure product accuracy
- Manage inventory (Channel Advisor) system consisting of 5,000+ SKU's, international customers and multiple online sales channels
- Observe and react to changes in the marketplace, products, market pricing, customer preferences, competing businesses, etc.
- Take control of the marketplace activity and ensure growth through business development with new, global partners.
- Be responsible to improve sales numbers on existing marketplaces through price optimization, feed optimization and text improvement.
- Check and reply to daily buyer messages
- Monitor inventory quality & quantity
- Update inventory prices
- Assist in setting up operational processes for new partners
- Price benchmark and do the sales analysis when necessary
The qualified candidates:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree from a reputable University, preferably within marketing or business.
- Business level of English, excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel and other Office products, computer savvy or enjoy doing work in front of a computer
- Min. 1-2 years of experience in working with marketplaces, either as an employee in a marketplace or as an advertiser.
- Excellent attention to details and at working with a large quantity of numerical data
- Fundamental knowledge of requirements, restrictions and best practices for selling on Amazon and eBay
- A positive, helpful and friendly demeanor when confronted with difficult situations
- Able to work on one’s own; self-starter
- Experience with Feed Dynamix and/or Channel Advisor will be a big plus.
- 13th month bonus
- Medical insurance coverage
- A free-pair Designer Eyewear of your choice every anniversary date
- Employee discount on purchases on SmartBuyGlasses website
- 3000 RMB employee referral rewards
- On the 2nd, 3rd and 5th anniversary, company awards every employee A Tailored Holiday Package (domestic or abroad)