Performance Marketing Manager
SmartBuyGlasses.com is a leading designer eyewear e-retailer in over 20 countries. With over 180 employees the group sells the world’s best eyewear brands. SmartBuyGlasses has an exciting entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility. The group is also socially driven, working with some of the world's top NGOs to help save lives and restore eyesight in some of the world’s poorest communities.
This is a unique career opportunity to be part of a fast changing disruptive industry with the development of game changing technologies like online eye tests and augmented reality.
We are seeking an experienced savvy Performance/Digital Marketing Manager to be a key member of the Company’s management team and lead the global marketing strategy. The successful candidate will be a passionate, high-energy, smart and entrepreneurial leader dedicated to growing revenues and strengthening the company’s global position in the industry. The compensation package includes incentives tied directly to performance and the overall success of the company.
- Increase sales revenue from existing and new channels at best possible ROI
- Drive best practice strategy and execution for all global SEM/Display efforts
- Achieve revenue growth and ROI targets from Search, Display and any other related new channels.
- Improve reporting, tracking and automation of team activities including setting up SOPs
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure UX and marketing content is best practice, provide suggestions for product and pricing based on data.
- Recruit, mentor and retain a high performing marketing team
- Lead meetings with direct reports and present at senior management meetings
- Lead relationships with external vendors like Facebook, Google etc.
- Jump start new projects and marketing platforms with discipled testing process to engineer success
- Benchmark competitors and proactively drive new initiatives within the organization
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business or science
- 3+ years strong experience in performance marketing
- Strong technical skills relating to SEM, Display
- Familiar with digital platforms including GA, Google certified
- Proven ability to proactively manage, motivate and mentor international teams
- Proven ability to be up to date and savvy with fast changing online marketing trends
- Excellent project management skills – can manage multiple projects at once with tight deadlines
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, with ability to influence others and articulate ideas clearly
- Ability to jump-start projects from scratch and develop action plans and KPIs to ensure success
- Strong ethics and integrity
- Excellent can do attitude, self-motivated, strong work ethic and high energy
- Fluent in English
- Competitive salary
- Year-end Bonus and monthly bonus
- Employee recognition awards
- Up to 15 days Annual Leave + Paid Sick Leaves
- Medical Coverage and International Insurance
- Frequent events and team buildings
- Fast-paced, dynamic and multicultural work environment
- WeWork Private Office
- Great career development opportunities and comprehensive training program
- fast track career opportunities
How to Apply
1. Cover Letter with expected income (in your cover letter you need to clearly state why you think you
are suitable for this role, and you must mention the word “avocado”)
3. At least 2 referees contact information