Assistant to Senior IT Product / Project Manager
- Leading Designer Eyewear E-commerce Retailer Worldwide (smartbuyglasses.com)
- Young & Exciting Workplace with Multi-cultural Team
- Opportunity for Accelerating Career and Personal Development
Motion Global operates the SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, a world leading designer glasses e-commerce company. The company’s portfolio of leading e-commerce platforms operates across 30 countries covering Asia Pacific, Europe and Americas. Motion Global combines an international culture of best practice with in-house management of key operations including: Information Technology, Design, e-Marketing, Supply Chain, Logistics, Merchandising, People Development, and 24-hour multilingual Customer Service. Our global team encompasses over 150 staff from 30 countries dedicated to pioneering the optical industry. Motion Global’ s regional head office is situated in Shanghai with other operations across Asia Pacific & Europe.
Motion Global is a constantly evolving ecosystem of passionate, innovative and successful people working together to continue the company's growth, build the careers of its people and fight poverty through its “buy one, give one” social movement.
Do you like to break software? Do you have a high bar for quality? Do you enjoy solving hard problems? Do you pride yourself in learning new technologies? Do you like to automate processes? Do you insist on automating all the things? If so, we are looking for an innovative Assistant to Senior IT Product / Project Manager here at Motion Global.
- Support project management tasks: coordinate and follow up with developers and QA engineers, lead process & tools optimization projects, facilitate sprint planning, quarterly planning, and performance tracking
- Support product management tasks: investigate new technologies and best practices, conduct competitors benchmarks, define product roadmaps and strategies toward enhanced UX and conversion, carry out data analysis to inform management decisions
- Support cross-department communication with stakeholders: write high-level functional & technical requirements and documentation, facilitate problem solving between IT team and other functions
- Part-time QA assignments
- Understand and analyze user stories, change requests and defects
- Execute test cases, for functional, regression and end-to-end testing
- Raise defects and support development team in bug fixing
- Support QA Team Leader in implementing roadmap toward better testing and reporting practices
- Good English speaking and writing skills is a must
- Basic knowledge of at least one high-level object-oriented or scripting language (like Java or Python)
- MySQL knowledge is a plus
- Good technical writing skills (specs, documentation, bug reports, test plans)
- Preference for working in a multi-project environment
- A team player with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
- Strong Communication Skills
- International study or work experience is a plus
How to Apply: If you are interest in this position, feel free to send your English Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org