Junior Graphic Designer
Junior Graphic Designers for E-Commerce Website
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated by Motion Global Ltd., is the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 200 employees we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
Vision Italia (partner of SmartBuyGlasses in Italy) is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join the Content Team located in Turin, Italy.
Junior Graphic Designer for E-Commerce Website
We are seeking Junior Graphic Designers who are able to contribute to our highly creative and talented Content Team. Ideal candidates are passionate about graphic design and development and will work across many digital marketing channels from web to email, social media to display. You must be driven and have the research skills required to produce outstanding new design concepts to improve customer experience. Working within the Content Team, you will be working closely with our international team of creatives and marketing experts across a range of digital campaigns.
Tasks & Responsibilities
You will directly report to the Design Co-ordinator
Designing web banners / wireframes / graphics / infographics
Participating in creative meetings when necessary
You will become an expert in developing effective meaningful graphics and design and driving clicks and conversions through all online marketing channels by building engaging and meaningful content.
Adhering to the SmartBuyGlasses brand guidelines at all times.
- 1+ years of digital or graphic design experience
- Superb layout, typography skills and experience of photographic art direction to a high standard
- Experience working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to build great user and brand experiences
- Expert user of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Basic knowledge of video editing and motion graphics (Final Cut Pro/After Effects) would be desirable
- Self-driven, able to work in a fast paced environment and use initiative
- Great communication skills and a fun team player
- Strong interest in latest design trends, technology and social media
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and a positive “can do” attitude
- Ability to self-prioritize work streams and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Computer literate with an excellent understanding of MS Office
- Highly self-motivated
- Interested parties please apply on this page, stating your available date, immediate start date considered highly.
For more information see: www.motionglobal.com, www.smartbuyglasses.com, www.visiondirect.com.au