Business Intelligence Trainee (Remote/ On-site)
- Strong company culture and values
- Leading designer eyewear e-retailer worldwide
- Multicultural team of over 20 nationalities
SmartBuyGlasses Group (Motion Global Ltd.) is one of the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailers, with sites in more than 20 countries. With over 200 employees, we retail the world’s best eyewear brands, including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci, and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international, and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of ownership.
To know more about the company, please visit our websites at www.motionglobal.com | www.smartbuyglasses.com
We are seeking a Business Intelligence Trainee (Remote/ On-site). The focus of this position centers around the careful, deliberate, imaginative, and serious undertaking of defined work. The job requires an ability to deal in a systematic and patient way with factual and technical information and processes, as well as an ability to focus directly on the knowledge base required for the task.
- Developing reports and presentations based on data analysis for stakeholders within an organization
- Conducting interviews with managers or other employees to gather information about their needs or concerns
- Developing or maintaining reporting tools such as business intelligence dashboards or scorecards that present key performance indicators (KPIs) in an easy-to-understand format
- Analyzing data and identifying trends or patterns in order to make recommendations for improvements in business operations
- Creating models to project future business performance based on current trends
- Identifying areas of opportunity within an organization based on data analysis and recommending solutions
- Recommending changes to processes or procedures based on findings from data analysis
- Monitoring industry trends and competitor activities in order to identify opportunities for new products or services
- Reporting findings to management, including recommendations for change based on analysis of data
REQUIRED CRITERIA FOR THE ROLE
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Business Studies, or a related field or studying these disciplines in their last college year.
- Proven experience with programming for data analysis.
- Firm understanding of statistics and databases.
- Knowledge of the following software/ tools is an advantage:
- Advanced skills in MS Excel or similar
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Free designer glasses annually
- Annual/Sick Leaves
- Career development/ learning program
- Fast-paced, dynamic, and multicultural work environment