Digital Marketing Trainee
- Largest designer glasses e-commerce retailer worldwide (smartbuyglasses.com)
- Multicultural team representing over 20 nationalities
- Fast growing, dynamic and young company culture
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Motion Global Ltd., is the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 200 employees, we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Trainee to join our highly creative and talented Online Marketing Team. Successful candidates should be native English speakers and demonstrate a true passion for ecommerce, online marketing, writing or blogging with an interest in fashion and eyewear. You will be working closely with our international team of creatives and marketing experts across a range of content marketing initiatives.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Research and write content for the SmartBuyGlasses websites, press releases, social media accounts and other key marketing channels.
- Work closely with our in-house team of designers and photographers to develop integrated content.
- Become an expert in the eyewear industry, learning both the top brands and products as well as knowing the latest releases.
- Maintain the consistency of the brand across digital channels and all communication
- Develop online marketing strategies
- Fluent English speaker
- Perfect grammar and strong writing skills
- True passion in writing / blogging / digital marketing
- Basic Photoshop skills are a plus
- Strong interest in the latest design trends, technology and social media
Skills & Requirements
- Strong interest in the latest design trends, technology, and social media
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Clear yet creative writing style
- Ability to work independently and a positive “can-do” attitude
- Ability to self-prioritize workstreams and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Highly self-motivated
- Willing to work from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Central European Time Zone.
Trainee Programme Structure
- 6-month traineeship with potential for full-time role based on performance and company requirements.
- Extensive training across all online marketing activities from our in-house experts.
- Fast career progression for successful candidates.
- Work location: Torino, Italy