Digital Marketing Manager- Performance Marketing
- Leading designer eyewear e-retailer worldwide (smartbuyglasses.com)
- Global team representing over 20 nationalities
- Dynamic, young and entrepreneurial company culture
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated by Motion Global Ltd., is the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become the market leader in over 20 countries worldwide. With over 150 employees we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and savvy employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
For more information see: www.motionglobal.com, www.smartbuyglasses.com, www.visiondirect.com.au.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager-Performence Marketing responsible for the global development, implementation and management of customer acquisition strategies across web and mobile. This person will focus specifically on our SEM strategy development, implementation, tracking and performance for over 20 countries.
He/she will serve as an expert in search engine marketing through insights and analysis, and should have strong proven experience working on dynamic and complex SEM campaigns.
We are looking for a very sharp and self-motivated achiever who combines a deep interest in business and passion for data-driven decision-making, with proven strong analytical capabilities, meticulous attention to detail and international experience.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Analyze, optimize, and grow SEM campaigns on a global and local market level, while following monthly or quarterly budget guidelines.
- Drive new ideas and processes to improve performance of global SEM campaigns across web and mobile, including account structure, bidding, ad copy and keyword development.
- Perform detailed analysis to make quantifiable optimization decisions.
- Device targeting logic, regularly testing various changes to incentives, creative, offers, messaging, etc.
- Managing and training a team of SEM specialists.
- Regular reporting to the marketing team and Directors.
- Contribute to the development of enterprise marketing strategies and testing new technologies
The Qualified Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree or above.
- Minimum 3 years of global paid campaign management
- China search engine experience is a plus
- Experience with analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web trends, Omniture)
- Experience on performance media toward ROI/CPA goals.
- Experience with Bid Management tools (Kenshoo, Marin, Acquisio, SA360)
- Direct experience in managing large scale, complex paid search campaigns
- Clear technical and analytical mindset, experience working with large sets of data will be advantageous
- Google Certification (Fundamentals), Analytics and Advanced Certification is mandatory
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills, with an eagerness to work as member of a team
- Excellent English speaker. Mandarin or other foreign languages is a plus.
- 13th month and performance bonuses
- Medical insurance coverage
- A free-pair Designer Eyewear of your choice every anniversary date
- Employee discount on purchases on SmartBuyGlasses website
- On the 2nd, 3rd and 5th anniversary, company awards every employee a Tailored Holiday Package (domestic or abroad)
- WeWork Office and associated benefits
- Fast Track Career Opportunities
Please send your CV to email@example.com if you are interested in the position. We are looking forward to arranging a call to discuss more details.