Junior QA Engineer
- Leading Designer Eyewear E-commerce Retailer Worldwide (smartbuyglasses.com)
- Young & Exciting Workplace with Multi-cultural Team
- Opportunity for Accelerating Career and Personal Development
Motion Global operates the SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, a world leading designer glasses e-commerce company. The company’s portfolio of leading e-commerce platforms operates across 30 countries covering Asia Pacific, Europe and Americas. Motion Global combines an international culture of best practice with in-house management of key operations including: Information Technology, Design, e-Marketing, Supply Chain, Logistics, Merchandising, People Development, and 24-hour multilingual Customer Service. Our global team encompasses over 150 staff from 30 countries dedicated to pioneering the optical industry. Motion Global’s regional head office is situated in Shanghai with other operations across Asia Pacific & Europe.
Motion Global is a constantly evolving ecosystem of passionate, innovative and successful people working together to continue the company's growth, build the careers of its people and fight poverty through its “buy one, give one” social movement.
Do you like to break software? Do you have a high bar for quality? Do you enjoy solving hard problems? Do you pride yourself in learning new technologies? Do you like to automate processes? Do you insist on automating all the things? If so, we are looking for an innovative Junior QA Engineer here at Motion Global.
- Understand and analyze user stories, change requests and defects
- Write and execute both manual and automated test cases, for functional, regression and end-to-end testing, following standard software testing life cycle
- Raise defects and support development team in bug fixing
- Support QA Team Leader in implementing roadmap toward better testing and reporting practices
- At least 1-year hands-on experience in software testing (either through internships or full-time job)
- Proficient in test case preparation and test case execution, using test tools such as TestRail and ticket management systems such as Jira
- Good speaking and writing communication skills both in Chinese and English
- Good at technical writing (bug reports, test plans, test specifications)
- Familiar with popular testing tools such as Selenium, with some automation related knowledge
- Good web-based testing skills and familiar with browser-server architecture
- Basic MySQL knowledge
- Preference for working in a multi-project environment
- A team player with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
- Equal comfort in Microsoft and Unix/Linux environments in terms of both tools and systems administration
- Basic knowledge of at least one high-level object-oriented or scripting language (like Java or Python) is a plus
- Experience in any of the following areas is a plus: mobile test automation, building test framework, testing complex software deployments
How to Apply: If you are interest in this position, feel free to send your English Resume to email@example.com