SALES STORE ASSISTANT
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Motion Global Ltd., is the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become the market leader in over 20 countries worldwide. With over 150 employees, we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
Following the successful expansion of our global omni-channel business, we are currently expanding our retail presence in Hong Kong.
Kennedy Town, 1 minute from MTR station
WHY WORK WITH US?
Are you someone with passion for retail and designer brands who is looking to fast track your career? Come join our team to:
1. FAST TRACK YOUR CAREER IN A GROWING COMPANY
2. BE PART OF RETAIL EXPANSION START UP FOR A DIGITAL COMPANY
3. OMNI-CHANNEL REVOLUTION AND INNOVATION
4. UNIQUE AND GLOBAL COMPANY CULTURE
We are hiring a Sales Store Assistant who has a successful track record in growing sales revenue for retail stores. You will be in charge of the store operation, day-to-day sales activities and strategy on how to grow the revenue, customer pool and expand the business to other locations.
Savvy candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to build complete business operation and development skills will make you successful in this role.
- Deliver excellent customer service and establish loyalty and long-term relationship with customers
- Achieve weekly, and monthly sales target and develop and implement business strategies on how to grow the revenue.
- Manage the store daily operation including sales activities, returns, inventory checking and other controls.
- Advise on product display arrangement, in-store design to improve customer experience.
- Promote and introduce the brand with professionally and stay up-to-date with new products/services.
- Providing monthly sales reports and insights on the store performance and market trends.
- Deal with staffing issues such as interviewing potential staff, conducting appraisals and performance reviews, as well as providing or organizing training and development.
- Determine marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records
- Initiate changes to improve the business and drive marketing activities
- Meet with Senior Management to discuss store results and store development initiatives
- In the future, drive controlled business expansion through new store rollout, operational control, staff leadership etc.
- Proven retail sales experience, track record of exceeding sales targets
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese.
- Customer service oriented with patience and caring attitude, pleasant and cheerful personality.
- Result-oriented, commercial mindset, familiarity with consumer behavior principles and ability to come up with creative ideas to improve in-store experience.
- Presentable with excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures and basic math skills.
- Flexibility to work various shifts.
- Fresh graduate with high potential will also be considered.
- Aligned with 4 company core values: Passionate, Entrepreneurial, Smart and Collaborative
- Strong motivation to fast track your career
- Future business leader
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary + sales commission
- Bonus based on store success
- Fast-paced, dynamic and multicultural work environment
- Medical coverage and year-end bonus
- Great career development opportunities and comprehensive training programme
How to apply: you can directly send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org