- Leading designer eyewear e-retailer worldwide (smartbuyglasses.com)
- Multicultural team representing over 20 nationalities
- Fast growing, dynamic and young company culture
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Motion Global Ltd., is the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 160 employees we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
For more information see: www.motionglobal.com, www.smartbuyglasses.com, www.visiondirect.com.au.
We are seeking for a Display Marketing Manager who is responsible for the global development, implementation and management of customer acquisition strategies across web and mobile. This person will focus specifically on the global display strategy development, implementation, tracking and performance.
He/she will serve as an expert in display and social advertising through insights and analysis.
We are looking for a very sharp and self-motivated achiever who combines a deep interest in business and passion for data-driven decision-making, with proven strong analytical capabilities, meticulous attention to detail and international experience.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Setting up, running and scaling up Display Marketing Channel
- Defining and managing proper mix of display marketing activities - Media Buying, RTB, Retargeting, Facebook Ads
- Allocating budgets to different disciplines based on company goals and KPIs
- Campaign planning, negotiations, analysis and reporting
- Add creation and optimization, technical setup
- Perform detailed analysis to make quantifiable optimization decisions.
- Regular reporting to the marketing team and Directors.
The Qualified Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree or above.
- Minimum 1 year of digital marketing experience required
- Passionate about performance marketing and display advertising
- Experience with analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web trends, Omniture)
- Experience on performance media toward ROI/CPA goals.
- Experience with Social ads Management tools is a plus (Kenshoo, social.com …)
- Clear technical and analytical mindset, experience working with large sets of data will be advantageous
- Google Certification (Fundamentals), Analytics and Advanced Certification is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills, with an eagerness to work as member of a team
- Excellent English speaker. Other foreign language is a plus.