Junior Graphic Designer
We are seeking a Junior Graphic Designer who is able to contribute to our highly creative and talented Creative Team. The ideal candidate is passionate about graphic design and development and will work across many digital marketing channels from web to email, social media to display. You must be driven and have the research skills required to produce outstanding new design concepts to improve customer experience. Working within the Creative Team, you will be working closely with our international team of creatives and marketing experts across a range of digital campaigns.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- You will directly report to the Creative Manager.
- Designing brands and campaign banners / social media posts / EDMs / graphics / infographics.
- Participating in creative meetings when necessary.
- You will become an expert in developing effective meaningful graphics and design and driving clicks and conversions through all online marketing channels by building engaging and meaningful content.
- You will adhere to the SmartBuyGlasses brand guidelines at all times.
- 1+ years of digital or graphic design experience
- Ability with layout, UX, typography skills and experience of photographic editing to a high standard
- Experience working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to build great user and brand experiences
- Expert user of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Basic knowledge of video editing and motion graphics (Adobe Premiere/After Effects) would be desirable
- Self-driven, able to work in a fast-paced environment and use initiative
- Great communication skills and a fun team player
- Strong interest in the latest design trends, technology and social media
Skills & Requirements
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and a positive “can-do” attitude
- Ability to self-prioritize workstreams and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Highly self-motivated
- Interested parties please apply on this page, stating your available date, immediate start date considered highly.
What else do we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Learning & Development Programs
- Flexible working hours
- Employee discount on purchases on SmartBuyGlasses website
- A truly young and international team with 20+ nationalities in a team of 160+
- Opportunity for growth and to make an impact in the company's future
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated by Motion Global Ltd., is the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 200 employees we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
For more information see: www.motionglobal.com, www.smartbuyglasses.com, www.visiondirect.com.au